Le'ts learn to get creative with video with ex Google Product Manager, video tool creator and Co Founder of Kapwing Julia Enthoven.
- Video is clearly where it’s at when it comes to online and social media marketing, but as an entrepreneur it’s not always a strength. What are the biggest challenges we face?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes people make when it comes to using video?
- Besides shooting a video and uploading, how can we be more creative to attract attention?
- What are your top 3 tools and how can they help us market our business to attract more customers?
- What is your favorite tool that you can NOT live without?
- What is coming up that you are working on?
Julia is the co-founder and CEO of Kapwing, an online video editor for creative professionals. Julia left her job as a Google Product Manager to start Kapwing last July with Eric Lu, another X-Googler. Before Google, she graduated from Stanford in Mathematical Computer Science and loves running, playing volleyball, and exploring San Francisco!"