Peter Lisoskie is the founding partner of Chatbot Nation as well as the CEO of InViral Business Incubator. He helps companies deploy chatbots for leads, sales, ecommerce, and customer service. His technology helps foster a more humanized experience between brands and people.
Main Questions Asked:
- What is a chatbot?
- What are some applications for a chatbot?
- What types of businesses are chatbots suitable for?
- What kind of feedback are you getting from people who are using chatbots?
Key Lessons Learned:
- Chatbots are essentially software programs that simulate human conversation.
- Relationship Experience Technology is the future of communication where we create emotional interactive experiences within the technology itself.
- All new technologies face an initial backlash but eventually reach equilibrium.
- Chatbots are superior to every other form of marketing because it’s instant and consumer driven.
- Every interaction with a chatbot can be used to tag the conversation and keep track of the unique individuals.
- Peter believes that chatbots will be the end of email. The average US American gets 121 emails a day, chatbots are how you get above the noise.
- Your existing marketing efforts can put people into your chatbot which allows you to develop the lead with an autoresponder sequence. Be careful not to overwhelm a person by spamming them with messages.
- The open rates and click through rates of chatbots is currently extremely high.
- Facebook Messenger isn’t the only platform where chatbots can be found, they can be found on websites and other chat apps too.
- Chatbots are good options for both large, established businesses as well as the solopreneur.
- The character embodies the brand.
- If you’re just using chatbots for text communication, you’re missing out on an opportunity. Injecting humour into your message is a great way to make the interactive experience more memorable.
- Chatbots can be used as a funnel facilitator that keeps leads moving through the various stages of the funnel.
- The interactive character of the chatbot can also be used as an accountability partner to keep the user on track.
- Messenger codes can allow the consumer to scan the code and have an interactive educational experience around their product.
- If you want to rise above the noise, you have to do something different.
- Interactive experiences are the future of marketing communication. Chatbots are going to change the way businesses and brands communicate.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe and leave a 5-star rating and review in iTunes!
Links to Resources Mentioned